NEW! In-company master classes
Include a sales boosting, master class with your next sales team meeting and generate a rapid increase in your sales and profit.
Half day master class: £1,250.00 + vat*
One day master class: £1,950 + vat*
- Cold call prospecting for new customers
Doubles your team’s new sales appointments with confident, effective
cold call, email and LinkedIn prospecting strategies and techniques.
- Transform your sales proposal and quotation win rate
Transforms your win rate with powerful selling tools which will increase
your team’s conversion to order rate, win with a higher price and dislodge
- Professional price negotiation skills
Stops your sales team giving away your profit margin, increases your operating
profit and secures a higher price without risk (includes popular role play).
- Superior selling and closing skills
Eight key selling techniques that significantly enhance your sales team’s critical
face-to-face selling skills, to achieve and exceed challenging sales targets.
- Deliver sales presentations and pitches that convert
Strategy, design and delivery. Transforms your sales team’s presentations
into compelling propositions that magically increase their conversion rate.
- Write to sell more
Learn how to write powerful sales copy that can double or even triple your sales
– packed with research findings, real examples and case studies that confirm
what works and what fails.
Key aspects of the master classes:
- Delivers an immediate boost to your sales
- Gives your team increased confidence to achieve tough sales targets
- Relevant and beneficial to both new, developing and experienced sales people
- Focuses on your business activities, so it is immediately effective
- Participative and interactive; the learning really sticks
- High ROI; delivers a short and long-term increase in your sales income
A telephone discussion with you prior to the event, enables me to personalise
your master class to your company’s business and markets and to additional
learning areas you feel need to be addressed.
The price is for up to twelve delegates per master class. Add £10 +VAT for each
additional person attending. No maximum number of delegates, however interactivity
does reduce with larger numbers. The fee includes all travel expenses within England.
(Travel to other UK countries and abroad may incur additional costs).